Sweet Pics of my Fish

gnorman

yeah i love it to, ive been waiting to get a good shot so that i can put it on a shirt that im going to make. pic on the front, back of it is going to say... I Love My Fish ( all the kids at school give me a hard time about my fish so this way when they see the t-shirt they will get a little laugh about my obsession)

bill109

Originally Posted by GNorman
yeah i love it to, ive been waiting to get a good shot so that i can put it on a shirt that im going to make. pic on the front, back of it is going to say... I Love My Fish ( all the kids at school give me a hard time about my fish so this way when they see the t-shirt they will get a little laugh about my obsession)
just be like i can retire when i want and never have to worrry about money if i sell my tank when i retire..
then say i b et u couldnt afford it
haha lol

fish addict

Ya the Naso is really nice, I love naso's I went to the LFS today and they had one in like a 20 gal! it was like 5in too! :scared: :mad:

A

azul1994

hey gnorman, kids make fun of me at school too, but i got one kid into saltwater and now he wants a nanocube

triga22

Originally Posted by azul1994
hey gnorman, kids make fun of me at school too, but i got one kid into saltwater and now he wants a nanocube

Same here