SWF 24hr Sale: Free Mandarin with Copepod Purchase

slice

Did you guys just get this email from SWF?
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I fear many Mandarins will see their death in a couple of months.

meowzer

WELL.....I think it is a great opportunity for someone with an established tank who is ready for a mandarin
we can't police all the unfortunate people who are not ready....OR who don't have (or never will) have the proper environments for a mandarin.....we can only hope and pray that the "proper" hobbyists take advantage of this offer.
II I did not have one in my 225G, I would probably take advantage of the offer myself and use the pods for my SH tank

monsinour

i didnt get an email. But I would certainly love to partake in the offer. I dont see it on the main page, any assistance would be great. Still waiting on the $25 gift cert from the most recent win I had. I dont think I would have a problem talking the wife into getting the fish.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/385624/swf-24hr-sale-free-mandarin-with-copepod-purchase#post_3382616
i didnt get an email. But I would certainly love to partake in the offer. I dont see it on the main page, any assistance would be great. Still waiting on the $25 gift cert from the most recent win I had. I dont think I would have a problem talking the wife into getting the fish.
Well I think I won the last contest and no one even told me so yet

Monsi....are you on their mailing list? On the home page it says join our mailing list.....make sure you are signed up, and I sent you a PM

gemmy

For the winners of the contest, all you need to do is PM ladyreefseeker and she will get it resolved usually within 24 hours.

gemmy

I got all my gift certificates. I still have one to spend.

Oh and they get delivered to my spam mailbox for some reason.

S

smartorl

I won one without realizing it and she sent me several messages where I proceeded to tell her I thought she was mistaken. I just recently realized that I did, in fact, win! I am a loser, lol.

mproctor4

It took several weeks for the winner to be announced on mine, but then I got the gift certificate the next day. Seems like they get lost for awhile and then a couple are announced at the same time.
I'm sure you'll get it, just maybe not in time for a sale item that you want to use if for.

kiefers

i never won nuthin...... oh well there will be a day. Meowzer............... Just how long must one wait until they can get a mandrin?????

monsinour

I cashed in 2 gift certs with my first order here. Then with things dying on me, i got a credit back. So now the gift cert in waiting + my credit + reef rewards + this free offer = big order for me (if i still have time and the gift cert comes in)
Gotta speak to the missus about this as we have yet to pay the sales tax for her company. Its only $3,8K that we owe for now.

tur4k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///forum/thread/385624/swf-24hr-sale-free-mandarin-with-copepod-purchase#post_3382604
Did you guys just get this email from SWF?
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I fear many Mandarins will see their death in a couple of months.
I have to agree with this. This deal seems to imply that you can keep a mandarin alive by buying a bag of pods. If you are buying pods for a mandarin, it should be done months in advance of actually buying the mandarin. This "deal" only exasperates the problem of people buying mandarins for tanks that don't meet their needs.