SWF...aquacultured Multi rock!!!

nm reef

My nephew has what he calls "off spring" reef...I think because it once was my 58 Oceanic fish only system and the young reef was started with some frags and assorted corals from my old 55. Anyway...he ordered the aquacultured multi rock from our host when I ordered my clean up crew for the new 100...somebody was asking about the multi rock the other day and I promised pics as soon as possible. Here it is shortly after placing it in iamryanmans young reef...the pic does not do it justice!!!! From what I've seen there appears to be 5-6 types of zoos/polyps and off to the right just out of view is a decent sized patch of GSP's that haven't opened yet. The rock was slightly larger than the palm of my hand and covered in zoos/polyps. For the price it is absolutely fantastic!!!!...keep in mind its been placed in his reef for less than 2 hours when this pic was taken....

nm reef

I agree especially if each rock purchased had a slightly different selection. This one looks so good I may order a couple next time I place a order. Plus they'd be great for a small reef or nano...the rock iamryanman got has some very nice diversity.

nm reef

The rock was rather flat and circular with the polyps/zoos attached to the top side...maybe 5"-6" across....the base of the rock fit the palm of my hand...decent size for the price and several species of polyps/zoos...for $50 I think its a good deal especially considering the cost of individual frags.

iamryanman

i agree it is well worth the cost for the amount of life contained therein i am proud to be able to provide it with a suitable home inside offspring reef:jumping:

stapler

Hey the rock looks awesome! I believe I asked you to post it a week ago or so....so thank you very much.
Just wanted to see the real deal, and am impressed.:)

nm reef

It looks good enough to convince me to order a couple next time I place a order with SWF...very nice product with a good diversity at a decent price.
Has anybody else got one recently...if so post a pic or two.

S

suprbeagle

Originally posted by NM reef
Has anybody else got one recently...if so post a pic or two.

I just received mine yesterday and am VERY pleased with it. I plan on ordering a couple when our 110 is up and running. It is well worth the price, IMO. :yes:

nm reef

Very nice!! I've seen individual zoo rocks priced close to the same with only one or two types ...