swf.com chat room

saltyfish

Hi all I'm not sure if this is alowed but I just found a chat room for swf.com. Its on irc on the xnet server the room is simply #swf.com, not sure if there is a #saltwaterfish.com or not but I just thought I'd pass the word around because it does seem to get too much trafic though there which is a shame.
if you know of any others please let me know

beth

Administrator
Staff member
interesting but its not "ours". At least I've not been told about it. I'm sure its not.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Where's the link for it? Go ahead and post it, if you don't mind. I want to check it out.

saltyfish

melody its on irc its not at a web sight other then what you find as javairc which web sights have. its on the xnet server the room is #swf.com if you go there you just type the room name in the top bar. I use mirc which is software version on my comp
beth what do you think are you gonna check it out?

saltyfish

hay beth also is it ok to keep telling ppl about this room ? I'm just ttrying to let ppl know there is one

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I asked to check it out because it was mentioned that it was set up exactly like this place and I wanted to see if they were copying us or what. Aside from that, SWF.com doesn't really want discussions about other BB's or chats, etc. here.
Thus, I guess we should drop the subject at this point.
Thanks.