SWF.com delivery

partonks

Just wanted to tell a funny story and say thanks to SWF.com. I had ordered the invert package last week for the 20-55 gallon aquarium. I stayed home from work this morning to accept it and it was clearly the wrong package. Just 10 snails, 6 stars, 2 flame scallops, 2 sea cucumbers, 2 Feather Dusters, and no crabs or shrimp like I should have gotten. At first, I was frustrated, because I don't have Internet access at my home. But I decided I might as well acclimate them and try to get them into the tank or they'd die and I'd feel pretty stupid.
In the mean time, someone from SWF.com called me and we figured out that I had someone else's order, but I guess I ended up with a lot of free livestock. I did not introduce the cucumbers due to toxicity possibility, and I did not introduce the scallops because it's a pretty new tank and although the water quality is great, I didn't feel right putting them in there knowing there probably wasn't enough food
Included in the shipment were 2 blue stars, I am a little worried about these, but hopefully they'll be OK. Thanks to SWF for turning what could have been a pain into a good experience.
Thanks,
Kevin
By the way, I gave the cucumber and scallops to my local LFS :( Didn't have any other choice.

partonks

Thanks again to SWF.com, I received the contents of my oirginal purchase today and everyone seems happy. I haven't seen much of the starfish, but I think they're still getting used to the place. Thanks.