swf.com fish and others good?

fizz

i am thinking of ordering from swf has anyone had any problems do you ever get bad or ugly fish or are they the best? thanx :confused:

30 hex

i dont have a whole lot of experience but what i do have is positive. i searched the net and they are definitly the lowest price. They also give you exactly what you ask for. i felt they really read my request and fufilled it. i cant wait till my tank has cycled so i can order a clean-up crew from them. :D :D ;)

pufferlover

From what I have seen posted on the board here everyone seems pleased with their orders from SWF. I don't think it hurts either to mention you are a member when ordering from them.

fizz

i have seen alot of people say everything came in in good shape but those comments were mainly on there clean up crew package. i was wondering about other things although im already planning on buying that package. how do they ship them to you?

7up

To be honest, we are not allowed to mention competitors by name on this board. SWF has a very good reputation and I would not hesitate to order from them. There are good deals out there from several sites. However, not all are created equal. Do your research and select based on informed and unbiased info. You may consider doing a small test order (clean up crew) before diving into the rest of the order. Also, don't forget to check your lfs.

nm reef

First....I've never ordered
fish or corals on-line.......personally I prefer to see these additions prior to adding them to either of my systems.......second....I have ordered 2 clean-up crews from this site and they are beyond excellant........outstanding quality as well as service.........all critters are alive and well and doin the job they were hired to do.......and I would not hesitate to order again if the need arises

indy1

I agree with NM reef. I like to hand pick my corals at the lfs. There are several lfs here in central Indiana. Plus when ordering online you still have to pay S&H which for live stock isn't cheap. Also most sites will give you an "arrive alive" guarantee. There are great deals out there so do your research.
[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: Indy1 ]