SWF.com order

jeepboy

We placed an order to SWF.com a while back. We had to send a few things back that didn't make it so we have a credit. When we use that credit do we have to get the some thing we ordered before or can we just use the credit towards something else? Anyone know? Thanks.

oyam1

THAT NOT COOL IF YOU HAVE TO GET THE SAME THING.
IV HAD CREDITS ON OTHER ONLINE FISH, AND THE CREDIT COULD GO BACK ON YOUR CARD OR PUT TO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.

denniss

I have ordered from them 3 times in the last year.The first 2 orders were great, but the last had 2 fish arrived dead. I contacted them several times and they informed me that i needed a signature receipt which i did 2 receive credit.I told them they were losing a good customer.

marineman

Never had any of these problems with swf.com. Just send back the dead items and always got an email with a credit code to be used on a future order or reshipment of dead items. I have gotten different items a # of times without any problems. Just make your request in the comments box for the different items for an = $ so no cost difference exists. These guys are very reasonable, just use the right procedures. Good luck