SWF.com shipping question

fishboy091

I'm going to order my first fish from this website in about a week and I was wondering what would they do with your order if you weren't home and it got here. How many days is the shipping?

wax32

It's overnite fedex. Fedex will usually leave it on the porch. You should be able to arrange with swf.com what day you want delivery (most online vendors do), it's better if you are home.

wax32

Originally Posted by fishboy091
the free overnight is free right????
That's what free means!

ddress007

you can have them leave the package at parcel warehouse for pick-up. I do this so I can pick up the package after work and it won't sit out in the cold.

quads4_lif

That is my prob is I work from 6am to 6 pm and the temp here in N TX is running highs 50's lows 20's and my luck if I order fish they would be at my house at about 8am where it is 30degrees and there go's 100 bucks worth of fish and misc

wax32

They will for sure be there early. Having them delivered to local fedex store would be best for you.

fishboy091

Originally Posted by wax32
That's what free means!

lol. thats not what i meant. i meant "is the fedex overnight free?" sorry about that.

uberlink

I have mine delivered to my office, and it sits there just fine all day. Better than outside, anyway, and just as good as sitting at the FedEx warehouse. Just a thought.