swf.com video game

bigb

Play the message boards like a video game! All you have to do is respond to every post even if you have nothing relevant/important to say. Shoot for high score! It's looking like it will be 1800 posts in 1 month!
Seriously this is obviously a joke, but please stop all the mindless posting!

f1shman

me again? dangit guys i don't care about my post. I treat this as if it were AOL Instant Messanger. If someone asks a question and I can help them in any way, I post. I don't care what my post count is, I don't even notice it.

jake15

i dont care at all. lol i mostly just read and reply when i feel like it. been a member for a year and still havent got 100 post

hot883

Originally Posted by F1shMan
me again? dangit guys i don't care about my post. I treat this as if it were AOL Instant Messanger. If someone asks a question and I can help them in any way, I post. I don't care what my post count is, I don't even notice it.
I'm with you and Jake. Just because you have a few hundred to 10,000 doesn't make you an expert. You may just keep coming back in to read every day as I do and reply when I feel I have the answer. Some opinions on here are better left alone and some I have actually really liked what I heard and how I was treated. :hilarious

bigb

Here's the problem- there are alot of newbies that want serious answers, something that can really help them out, when other noobs respond with recycled info like they know what they are talking about , the newbie will take the noob's response as factual and do what they suggest because they see them posting constantly.
And son please don't post a rebutal(sp?) this is directed at you and I am not going to get in a flame war with you. There are chat rooms for what you are doing.