Swf.com

sammystingray

What would happen if every time you got close, I went back and deleted a thread 3 years old that you posted in several times and could never even begin to remember...:D
:D
Congrats....you beat me to it.
Even more so, many, many, many of your posts have DIRECTLY helped hobbiests to save their fish from the brinks of death in the disease forum. Whatever SWF gave you, it wasn't enough. Great work Beth.
:)
I always thought MrSalty would be the first to hit 10,000.:nope:
I also remember when we had only three forums, and one page in the reef section spanned 4-5 days. :happy:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Sammy, does this mean you lov me? ;)
I appreciate everyones support. Melody, I do remember. You actually did the saving, I just gave a bit of advise. :D That is some avatar! :D

phreakemup

Originally posted by sammystingray
Even more so, many, many, many of your posts have DIRECTLY helped hobbiests to save their fish from the brinks of death in the disease forum.

While most of yours showed us your pumpkin carving pics, and tats???
Seriously though Beth congrats on the 10,000.. You have helped so many reefers, not to mention the little creatures that they kept as well.. I dont see you much on other BB's, but w/ a 10,000 post count here, you must be married to this place.. You'r an SWF.com junky!!
Phreak