SWF.com's live rock

ninjamini

OK so I'm looking for live rock in S. Fla. Who has bought rock from this site before? What was the experience like? How did the rock arrive? $199 for 45-50 lbs does not sound bad. I love this site and want to support it. But is this the right thing to get online. I don't want rubble.
SWF.com's live rock

shlovell16

I can't speak on the live rock, nor do I have any experience with purchasing anything off SWF.com, but I HAVE talked to people who have bought fish off SWF.com, and they said that they were some of the best, healthiest, fish they had seen. I'm sure SWF.com's live rock is excellent too. Not to mention the outstanding price. My LFS's sell it 6$ per lb and UP.

bluetanger

Yeah- I have bought livestock from SWF.com (fish) and i was amazed-i am dead serious, saltwaterfish.com did an amazing job-not one of my fish i bought died-i was very very very happy with my order

mryoung7

the live rock i got from this site was exceptional. i did get a few small pieces in addition to the bulky pieces but i assumed it was because i ordered the lowest quantity possible. hands down recommended.

anonome

I have purchased live rock--figi--off of this site and it is exceptional. It came next day, wrapped in wet newspaper. Smelled very good--ocean smell--had very little die off. It has been in my tank now for almost a year and is covered in corraline. The few pieces I bought from a lfs have yet to catch up with the SWF live rock. I would say that it is absolutely worth the purchase. :happyfish

ravennreef

I bought the 45-50# order of live rock from this site and it was great. It came from waltsmith.com. I recieved it about a month ago and could not be happier. Did have some sponges to scrub off and also some die off but that was to be expected.

mudplayerx

I've heard nothing but good things about the quality of live rock from this site. Also, you can't beat free shipping and $4 per pound.

fishygurl

i have a question about this Live Rock from SWF.com does it count toward that repeat buyers thing just wondering i have never ordered off of this site but i would like to know that becuase my next order would probablly be fish/inverts and i was hoping that i would be able to get some free stuff

jay&beck

I just recieved an order of 45lbs of live rock on Wednesday. When I opened the box I was very disappointed, because there was only one big piece of rock and the rest was small. Not to mention all the loose gravel that had broken off during shipping. I purchased rock before off another site and it was all large pieces and price was less. So to put my two sense in I am not happy.