SWF Football pool

cowfishrule

i know we are already into the season, but who wants to take part in a weekly pool? i have the program to host it, and it is free of charge, all it costs you is bragging rights. every week i would email you your pick sheet, and all you have to do is log in and make your picks online. i could email you a weekly standings, etc.
it might be too late to do it this week, but we can definatly start it and get it going for next week and going forward. If it goes well, we can do this from the get-go next year.
who wants in?
email me if you do.
cowfishrule@yahoo.com

sigmachris

I'm in...is this a Survivor Pool where you only pick 1 team to win each week and you can only pick a team once? Or is this picking every NFL team each week and the one with the most wins is victorious?

cowfishrule

its a simple, pick the winner pool. no spreads, no nothing.
you log in, click your picks, and thats it. every week, i will email you the pick sheet, and you log in when you can and do up your picks.

sigmachris

Have you emailed the info to those who are interested? If so can you shoot it to me again, I have not gotten it.

cowfishrule

all winners are straight up. the only time that the spread comes into play is if you want to choose favorites or underdogs. aside from that, the spread has no value in this pool.