Swf Help!!!!!!!!!

steel

it will not let me log in at home at all just wondering why?????? i can login every where else?????

barry cuda

I think we need a little more info to be able to help. What happens when you try to log in at home? I'm guessing you probably have a security setting on your home copy of IE that is getting in the way, but we need to know more first...

silentshaw

you need to have cookies enabled in order for the site to recognize that you have logged in. that may be the problem.

z0640502

this is steel how do i get my cookies back or set them back up at the bottem it says im not cookied????

barry cuda

(95% sure I'm interpreting the wordings correct here... I could *possibly* be looking at the wrong setting, so YMMV)
In IE, click Tools -> Internet Options. Switch to the Security tab and select the Internet zone, then click "Custom Level." About 2/3 of the way down (it's the last setting under Miscellaneous) you'll find "Userdata Persistence." Make sure this is set to Enabled. This should do it...let us know if it doesn't help.

steel

well it worked in IE but i still cant get it to come up in AOL i tryed the samething but ti didnt work i guess i will just post on IE humm i dont know o well thanks for the help if some one can tell me more i would like that.
Travis