SWF Live Rock

kevin34

Does anyone here have the live rock sold on this site? How is it? Is it better than any others you know of? I am trying to find a quality live rock but I really dont want to spend all that money.

jsteph24

I purchased 45 lbs of the fiji live rock from swf.com. It is great! I got a variety of pieces that were good sized. Great color on all of the pieces and lots of life in the rock. I am considering ordering another 45 lbs for my tank. A++++ highly recommended.
-Joe and Melody

earlybird

Originally Posted by Kevin34
Does anyone here have the live rock sold on this site? How is it? Is it better than any others you know of? I am trying to find a quality live rock but I really dont want to spend all that money.
I hear ya but I'm afraid that I'll get what I pay for if I go cheap. There are a lot cheaper than SWF but b/c of rules nobody can really speak of the other sites. Everything I have heard about SWF is positive when it comes to their live rock. I'm going to order a 45-50# box in a little over a week.

azfishgal

I second the rock here at SWF. :cheer: Got 100 lbs of it and was NOT disappointed! LOTS of purple coraline on it! Looked like it came right out of the ocean into my house. (Just be sure to open the box outside, I had LOTS of small flies with mine.)