SWF specials

frankthetank

I found this one funny!
You can buy a group of 10 nassarius snails for $9.99
But in order to buy the "buy one group of 10 and get one group of 10 free" it's $14.99.

Remind me how it's free if I have to pay $5 more for it?

scubaguy

Originally Posted by FranktheTank
I found this one funny!
You can buy a group of 10 nassarius snails for $9.99
But in order to buy the "buy one group of 10 and get one group of 10 free" it's $14.99.

Remind me how it's free if I have to pay $5 more for it?
Yep, Should read buy one get the second half price
But then again that would be 4.99 instead of 5.00

renogaw

they aren't going to give you the sale price on the 10 nas snails AND give you 10 for free. was the same thing with the copepods a few weeks ago. their sale price for 200 copepods is 9.99, but their regular price is 14.99 (btw, the place they get their copepods from sells the same 200 pack for $20...)
Buy one group of ten snails at the regular price and receive a second group of ten Free. By ordering 1, you will receive two groups of ten snails (20 snails total)

renogaw

I think I'll take them up on this offer. Everyone says these are great sand sifters and cleaners.
personally i'd spend the money and get real nassarous snails. ask your LFS to get tonga ones.
these nass. snails spend more time on my glass than in the sand.

frankthetank

Tonga Nassarius snails??? They do more sand bed cleaning? That's what I really want. How do I find more about these?
Should my lfs be able to get just about anything I want? They are a pretty good saltwater store.

renogaw

Sent you a pm.

trying to reply, but the darn pm system doesnt let you reply to more than one every 6 mins.
local reef club = just that. ct area reef society. they do a whole bunch of group buys through LFS and the one upcoming was some great pricing on inverts :)

frankthetank

I'll talk with my lfs. Maybe I can get some variety of other things. There isn't a whole lot I want to buy from here. I really want some of these Tonga Nassarius snails to go in the sand bed. REally REally Bad!!!

al mc

There are many online places you can get Tongas. Try a search. You can probably find them for about $1-1.50 each if you buy more than 10, PLUS
shipping.