Syracuse gets shafted!!!!

watson3

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
I don't think they'll lose the NIT. They're so motivated to prove to the committee that they belonged in the NCAA Tourney.

pontius

yeah, they really got shafted out of the NCAA tournament. generally, a team that gets "shafted" doesn't lose to a "high school" team like Climpsun.

ice4ice

Clemson got lucky on the SU rally even though they came up short. At least we lost by 4 points. Congrats on a good game. But since you say Clemson is in the "premire' conference, why aren't they in the NCAA Tourney ??? Something to be proud of that you're in the NIT instead of the NCAA tourney don't you think ??!!?? LOLOLOL !!!!

pontius

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Clemson got lucky on the SU rally even though they came up short. At least we lost by 4 points. Congrats on a good game. But since you say Clemson is in the "premire' conference, why aren't they in the NCAA Tourney ??? Something to be proud of that you're in the NIT instead of the NCAA tourney don't you think ??!!?? LOLOLOL !!!!
first off, I'm a South Carolina fan, so I DESPISE Climpsun and want there to be NO confusion about that fact. but I'm actually glad they won last night to prove that I was right about Syracuse. yes, the ACC is the premiere basketball conference. if you don't agree with that, you're in the minority. why did Climpsun not make the NCAA tournament? because they weren't good enough down the stretch, but still better than Syracuse. they led by 17 at one time, so don't tell me how they "got lucky".
when my Gamecocks won the past 2 NITs in 2006 and 2005, I was told they were "the best of the worst". since Syracuse couldn't even make it to the final 4 of the NIT, they are clearly less than the best of the worst and not deserving to be in the NCAA tourney.