system for sale

ptreese3

I am moving and have to sell my system. I have a custom built 420 gallon tank with an overflow in the center. The tank was built to be a room divider and can be viewed on all four sides. It has a custom oak cabinet with it. This is a GLASS tank and it weighs about 900lbs. empty. It also includes the following equipment with it:
Aqua Clear Aquatics model 400 wet dry :approx 45 gal. capacity (this has a lifetime warranty on it and is made in Jax, FL)
Surge model 9000 submersable pump (around 1600 g/p/hr)
Lifeguard 25watt UV filter
2 10K pendant halide lights with seperate ballasts
all glass overflow kit the tank dimensions are:
7' long x 4' wide x 2' high
The glass is 3/4 in thick
This is a very nice system that i designed for a year. I paid well aver 7000.00 for it and it is only 1.5 yrs old.
The asking price is 4000.00
This is to be a pickup only item (or you can make arraingements to have it shipped). If you come to pick it up you will need a minimum of 8 people to help as well as 2 furniture dollies.
I will also listen to reasonable offers. And will sell just the tank and stand for less money if you wish.
I live in Gainesville, FL
This tank was built by Ocea Mfg. in Pensacola, FL

psusocr

did you ever have water in this?? can you post some pics of the tank and also the top bracing system??

ptreese3

Yes, I had, and currently have water in it. It is set up as a salt system. The bracing is a combing style that is 1/2 in. thick x 4in. wide and it goes around the entire perimeter of the tank. I thought long and hard about which to go with glass, or acrylic and I choose glass because it does not scratch nearly as easy, and I think that the viewing is better than acrylic (just my opinion). I'm not sure how to post the pics on here (I tried), but if you post your email I will send as many as you want.

phils1107

Is the tank still avaliable? Is it drilled and reef ready? What are you willing to do to help if I got some one to ship it all the way up north to Maryland? Could you send me some pis?
pco1988@hotmail.com
thanks
(or if I can make arraingements to have it shipped to me)