T-5 480 Watt Fixture

ronald_j

I'm getting out of saltwater and have just recently purchased a T-5 480 watt lighting fixture. It was for my 125 so it is 6 ft. long. It's only 2 months old and is in NEW CONDITION. The unit holds 6 80 watt T-5 bulbs and has 12 moon lights built into the unit. Everything about it is first class. The moon lights even come with their own dimmer control. I paid $500.00 and I'm asking $300.00 for it. I won't ship because of cost and size. Thanks, Ron

ronald_j

I forgot to mention, I have an additional set of new bulbs for the unit and the unit has 2 exhaust fans.

steveoutla

Ron,
Who makes this fixture? Is it a T5 HO fixture? If so I'm very interested in it. I'm in Woodbridge, VA.
thanks,
Steve

ronald_j

Catalina makes the light and I would think that it is a T-5 HO light at 480 watts. I actually have 2 of these lights. The first one they sent me was damaged on the end so they sent me another one. All it would take to fix the first one would be a new end cap. Or you could use it as a retro fit. Either way it's a great deal and $300.00 takes everything.