T5 bulb options - new products

saltn00b

hey everyone , the classic question comes up again.
it is time to replace my 1st switch set of bulbs on my 72" constellation, which is 2 sets of 3 x 39W T5s.
first switch out of 3, which is the first to go on, last to go off (dusk / dawn)
for the last few years i have been running 4 x ATI blue plus with 2x super actinic (last year changed to fiji purple). pretty nice colors overall. happy with the growth too.
i noticed there is a new bulb called "39W Twilight Blue T5 HO Fluorescent" from Icecap. anyone know much more about them? does IceCap make decent bulbs?
description :
460nm peak with a rich, royal blue appearance when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. Great for bringing out the colors in both fish and corals and for simulating dawn/dusk effect.
twilight:

so i am thinking about switching out the blue plus for this. the constellation does not have an icecap ballast though. any thoughts would be helpful

wangotango

The ballast won't be an issue. Color-wise I think the Blue Plus peaks in the same wavelength so they should look pretty similar. The Blue Plus does have ridiculously high PAR, so I don't know how the Icecap bulb compares that way.