T5 Bulb Replacement

khoi29

I was think about replacing my light bulb from my Nova Extreme . Right now I have 2 Daylight SlimPaq HO Fluorescent Tubes 10000°K and 2 Actinic SlimPaq 460nm (HO) Fluorescent Tubes . I want to change out the 2 10000K
bulb out but dont know what spectum to buy. Just want to know what spectum is everyone using .Thanks

wangotango

I don't think Current has a very large selection of T5-ho bulbs to choose from, so you might have better luck looking at ATI, Geisemann, and UVL, they're some of the better bulbs on the market. I would keep one of the 10k's as you'll get more growth with it, but if you wanted to swap for an ATI it'll give you more par. For the other bulb something in the 12-14k range would be nice. The 14k UVL bulb brings out some nice coloration.
-Justin

shinobi9119

Originally Posted by WangoTango
I don't think Current has a very large selection of T5-ho bulbs to choose from, so you might have better luck looking at ATI, Geisemann, and UVL, they're some of the better bulbs on the market. I would keep one of the 10k's as you'll get more growth with it, but if you wanted to swap for an ATI it'll give you more par. For the other bulb something in the 12-14k range would be nice. The 14k UVL bulb brings out some nice coloration.
-Justin
yes geisemann UVL and ATI are very good quality bulbs. (so in heard
)

ibew

daylight GE 6500
ati pro color
ati blueplus
for the last one go with either an actnic or a 12,000