t5-Ho lighting

nycbob

u could delete post on this site? i didnt know that. as i hv always stated, this forum is to help one another, without being critical of one anothers opinions. yet u have constantly made sarcastic comments there and there to people. this hobby is not an exact science. what works for one hobbyist might not work for others. all i am saying is u need to respect others if u want people to respect u.

fats71

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/2566555
u sure do talk a lot. i get a good laugh reading ur past and present posts. u claimed to hv visited over 200 lfs through out the states, and yet know nothing about reef keeping just 4-7 weeks ago? btw, if u r so good at what u claimed, like building ur own light and skimmer, how come we never see any of the fishtank pics? is it bc u couldnt keep them alive past 3 days? in a few of the past postings by u, u claimed to hv bought a foxface, a ray, a mandarin, and the list goes on and on, how r they doing now?

You sure showed me a lot of respect here...
You follow my comments with a stalker like mentality then try and say your civil..
I posted proof as to what you are saying is gibberish but you do not acknowledge that you simply try and undermined me once again..
How about lead by example.
I have never said anything derogatory about anyone here but you on the other hand are seriously pushing your luck.
I post what I post after doing research such as the nova ep not having individual reflectors you were wrong saying it did and took up a whole thread trying to prove it when it was proving you were wrong you simply stopped going to the thread not a "I am sorry I was wrong you were right but simply belittling me instead. Good job to ya sir.
Hope my pictures were enough for you if not your more than welcome to come take a look see for yourself. I have provided phone numbers address etc and several people have purchased due to my "little knowledge" proof is in the puddin and I'm all about puddin.

fats71

Just to clarify one thing I have visited over 200 lfs as I'm sure most of the people here have as well. I worked in one for years in my youth and have since then been to lots of them. I am sorry if you have not been to many but you should check some more out maybe you would find out that current lights are not the end all be all of the lighting world. Hey do me a favor on your journey and take some pictures of every LFS you see using nova's on their DT Would ya I'm curious as to see how many you can come up with if any.

nycbob

i got quite a few private msg recently regarding ur conducts and postings on this site. most people on this site find u quite rude and disrespectful. and i only went back to see ur past postings is bc other people asked to look at it for a good laugh. after seeing ur tank, i sure dont want to shop at the lfs u work for.

fats71

I do not work for a lfs...
For your sake I ask that you re-read what was said and then respond if you respond at all.
When you want respect from someone try and not tell the peson that you laugh at what they have to say and then try and make statments that are ffalse. I have shown the pics of the things you state I do not have as you requested in your comment about not seeing any pics.
Anyway perhaps you can stop stalking my posts ( your the one who said you went back to read from my startup posts till now ) agree to diagree or just move on. Thanks

fats71

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/2566950
i only went back to see ur past postings is bc other people asked to look at it for a good laugh. after seeing ur tank, i sure dont want to shop at the lfs u work for.

I would like to add one thing. Everything in the tank came from swf.com The hardware was either hand made or bought elsewhere.
So while trying to degrade me and my tank your talking smack about the company in which supply the forum your bashing them on.
I think swf.com has great LR/LS and livestock I guess your views are different and those whom messaged you to lol about it dislike swf.Com's stuff as well..

wfd1008

alright, now that everyone's good and fired up, here's another question, insead of dishing out $$$$ for a new tank set up, would a 4x54 t5HO be enough on a 55-gal?

wangotango

Originally Posted by wfd1008
http:///forum/post/2568396
alright, now that everyone's good and fired up, here's another question, insead of dishing out $$$$ for a new tank set up, would a 4x54 t5HO be enough on a 55-gal?
Individually reflected and if you were using good bulbs, yes it would be plenty.
-Justin

wfd1008

cool, cause i found a used one for a pretty good price, so i thought that would be a cheaper and easier way to go. also, it gives me a bigger tank to play with!!!!
Also, my wife likes it cause there's not as much cash involved. thanks