T5 lights for sale

anthonyq

I have a brand new Catalina t5 retro unit that i have no use for. It is 8x54 watts and is only 12in wide. Every bulb is idividually reflected. I have one set up on my 55 gal and love it. I bought this thinking i was going to upgade and then couldnt fit the new tank so I need to sell it. I am asking 225$ for the unit and will throw in the three extra atinic bulbs I have with it. I paid 350$ for this unit. I will post pics later. Please only reply if serious about going through with the buy.
Thank you
Anthony

anthonyq

the measurements are 48in x 11in so yes it will fit a 55 gal tank. the pic of the light on is the same unit that is for sale and is on a 55 gal.

feathers212

Is this unit still available? What bulbs are included in the sale (aside from the 3 extra actinic bulbs you are throwing in...what is already in the unit)? And like cj7eagle said, where are you located?
Also, what kind of ballasts drive this unit?

anthonyq

Located just outside of St. Louis MO. It comes with the 3 bulbs that is all I have as far as bulbs. This unit was 350$ with the bulbs for my tank. It would need 5 more bulbs i run 4 atinic and 4 6500k daylight bulbs. There are 4 work horse ballasts. Feel free to ask any more questions.
thanks
Anthony

anthonyq

The two pictures of the already lit light is not the one for sale. The one I am selling has never been used. They were just pics to show what the light will put out. Sorry for any confusion.
Anthony

bill109

to bad i didnt see this earlier.. i just spent about 600 for a tek t5 8x 54 w with lights and legs.. with parabolic reflectors..
well heres a bump.
Great deal btw!

bill109

Originally Posted by anthonyq
I had a different thread 2 weeks ago but yea i think its a great deal also.
But thanks
dang it lol well just wondering here but how come u didnt have corals in the tank? i didnt see any?

anthonyq

I just got the light but I have a couple zoos and 5 heads of candy cane coral. I plan on using the money from this light to get new coral for my tank. I also wanted to get the fish I wanted first then get the coral. The LFS by me is really high on coral so I am waiting to put together a nice list on here when I sell my extra light.