Take my poll, pwease? *Puppy Eyes*

new_noob

lol, i personaly never had them, they must be good.
lol yeah? a few roads away? wow, cool.
man i dont think i can stand another winter here in wisconsin, i hate it, URGG!
must run away to mexico with my tank on my back, lol.
thank you all for taking my poll, yeah i thought this would bring some opinions on the message board.

cprdnick

Nah you don't need to run to Mexico with it on your back just come to Amarillo, we aren't that warm but we are alot warmer than you guys.

new_noob

but do you guys get snow? i hate snow, its all crunchy and makes your boogers frozen, lol yeah. the only good thing about snow is that i can see dog poop when im walking down the street, lol.

cprdnick

Yeah we get snow, but this year all we've gotten is an inch and a half. We actually haven't gotten that much ice either. Last night we hit our lowest temp of the season, it was -1F.

kreach

I'm also from Texas... they are all "cokes" here. I voted soda though... you do hear them called that on occasion here.
And as for snow in Texas (or in the DFW area anyway)... well... Hell has to freeze over sometime, right? :D

new_noob

YAY go devil, lol, yep SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA
if i offended anyone...oh well, lol no j/k im sorry if i did.

cprdnick

Originally posted by kreach
I'm also from Texas... they are all "cokes" here. I voted soda though... you do hear them called that on occasion here.
And as for snow in Texas (or in the DFW area anyway)... well... Hell has to freeze over sometime, right? :D

Yall get your share of ice though. I've been on I-35 when there was ice, and no offense but DFW people cannot drive on ice. It's like watching a demolition derby in the mud. I hope there isn't any tomorrow night though. We're goin back to Houston tomorrow, maybe we can make it without getting lost this time.

kreach

Originally posted by cprdnick
Yall get your share of ice though. I've been on I-35 when there was ice, and no offense but DFW people cannot drive on ice. It's like watching a demolition derby in the mud. I hope there isn't any tomorrow night though. We're goin back to Houston tomorrow, maybe we can make it without getting lost this time.

NO ONE can drive on ice. Snow, yes... but not ice. DFW drivers can be kinda crazy though. As for ice here soon, I haven't heard of anything like that forcasted.

lesleybird

Gee I say I am going to get a coke even when I only drink diet Pepsi because it is the first thing that comes out of my mouth kinda like get me a kleenex even though it may be some other brand of tissue. Also, I grew up in Missouri, and we used to say soft drink instead of soda or pop. Lesley

lesleybird

Oh, I just read some of the other posts and saw that other people from the south (I'm in Texas now) also call everything a "Coke" just like me. Lesley

jhc

Definitely coke. And back to the Pepsi question...Down here you don't drink a pepsi, but if you do you still say, "I'm fixin' to get a coke."
JHC

anubix00

im from new orleans and (not to be racist or nothing) but all the white people say GIMME A COKE. and the black people always say GIVE ME A COLD DRINK. no matter what drink they want its always a COKE or COLD DRINK

petem

I grew up in New York, I said Soda. I lived in Michigan for two years, The Michiganders called it pop. Same with bag (NY) and sack (MI)