Taking a walk on the beach

shoreliner11

For valentines day, my girlfriend and I thought we'd take a walk on the beach. Which is one reason why I love her, cause she's as interested in everything thing we find as I am.
Here's a an anemone pic....and who says tropical life is the only brightly colored life around.

nm reef

Very nice of you to share your walk with us...

Sure would be nice to have a beach to walk in my neck of the woods...:rolleyes:

shoreliner11

Thanks for the comments.
Joker are you saying most guys won't take their gf for a walk on the beach? Cause man, I love it. Simply because I get to look for sea life which I love to do. So when she mentioned the idea of course I jumped on it. After the beach we walked another 2 miles and suprisingly enough fed 3 goats, 2 horses and a pony, and 2 clidesdales(sp?) all at different places. I didn't post any of those b/c, well its swf.com but hey, here's a couple of those if you don't mind.
Here's the pony.

promisetbg

WOW..my "other favorite animal"..beautiful!If I had it my way..I would have a whole barn full of them...I love horses.I had the pleasure of owning some back in the 70's...some of my fondest memories:)

alohami

Wow...this has got to be the perfect thread! For me anyway. I LOVE horses, just sold mine last summer due to lack of time now that I have a baby.
And now I'm into SW fish!
Thanks for sharing...I've been married 10 years so this is as close to romance as I get. lol.
I hope you and your girlfriend are very happy together!

corynm

Originally posted by NM reef
Sure would be nice to have a beach to walk in my neck of the woods...:rolleyes:

What are you talking about?? We live in one of the biggest beaches in the country!!! (Just without the water)

Side note: What part of NM are you in?