taking down a tank

nicky1.8t

My brother is taking down his tank due to not having enough time for it. He wiil part the equipment out, but all livestock will be local pick up only.
Equipment:
65 gallon all glass rr tank and stand. 75.oo
Ice cap 660 ballast, new wire harness
and waterproof bulb endcaps 150.00
Ice cap 2x 250 watt mh, and aro vho
ballast to run 2x 110 watt vho. Could
could use a new reflector, also comes
with 3month old 10k blueline bulbs 200.00
Marine life aquatics cr 500 calcium
reactor, 20 lb bottle, and a regulator 300.00
Euro reef skimmer, with new pump, dont
know the exact model, but we had it on a
125. 200.00
four maxijet powerheads 30.00
pinpiont salinity monitor 50.00
amiracle wet dry, the biggest one they
make. dual bioball chambers, filled with
new bio balls 175.00
I will have other equipment for sale, as soon as I go through all of my stuff.
livestock.
100 lbs of fiji rock, most of it is covered in coraline 75.00
one false perc clown 15.00
one sixline wrase 15.00
2 cleaner shrimp 30.
Green staghorn 25.00
green and yellow mille 25.00
yellow and blue acro 25.00
black brittle star, red serpent star, brown serpent star
and all of my misc. snails and hermits 40.00

qpham

Im interested in "Ice cap 2x 250 watt mh, and aro vho
ballast to run 2x 110 watt vho. Could
could use a new reflector, also comes
with 3month old 10k blueline bulbs 200.00"
can you state what exactly comes with this setup, how old is the unit and if you have a picture that would be great..please send email at Xsquyz@yahoo.com

mendy1220

Nicky 1.8t
Do you have a picture of the tank, interested in the live rock. Would like to see the amount of corraline/shape and sizes. Live nearby can pick up fairly soon.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

mishelly00

Hi , Do you have any pictures??? Could I buy like 30 Pounds of the rock......I am interested in the tank and stand... but would like a picture. Thanks Michelle

boom215

i dont know what you have left but i would be interested in the ph's and lr cause i just got done buying everythin else but the lr and who cant use more water flow

jmackie

i am intrested in most of the live stock , all live rock and maybe some equiptment can pick up asap and have cash in hand . can you e-mail picts to jasonmackie@comcast.net . also a phone # or i can send you my # thank you

nicky1.8t

Iwll have my bro post pics of the setup monday night. Thanks for the respinses and I will gat back to all of you soon thanks

myescape0

Interested in your pinpoint salinity monitor.Can you send me more info on it please,I'm interested and can send paypal payment when I receive the info.
Thanks Paul

rtmarecaux

I am located in Millville Mass and I can pickup whatever you have left for rock. Give me an e-mail at rtmarecaux AT ccri DOT edu with directions and a price. I dont know if you still have 100 pounds for 75 bucks...but let me know.
Thanks,
Bobby

annanymous

just in case there is still anything for sale, i would be interested in the MH/VHO set up and PH. u could post a reply here if its still for sale.