taking it all down in west MI

twhfan

After struggling too long with algae and not making any headway, we decided to take our 120 gallon reef tank down. Want to sell approximately 100 lbs rock with several large clumps and several smaller clumps of cabbage coral. Also two coral banded shrimp (mated pair - we have seen the female with eggs), a conch or two, possible a brittle star and a few other small inverts. Must pick up, must take all, $150.
After we move the livestock, the tank and equipment will be for sale. 120 gallon acrylic with custom 3 door stand. 2-72" 96 watt power compact lights (new within the last year). Various filters and equipment.
Contact me at pitschfork@altelco.net as I do not check this board as often as I used to. Located 15 minutes NW of Grand Rapids.

cveverly

Originally posted by TWHfan
Sorry - must pick up.

Bummer... If you still have it next weekend I might make the trip. 230 miles. :(

twhfan

over 100 lbs of rock with Cabbage coral$150
2 coral banded shrimp, ? Brittle star/conch sells w/ rock
2 - 72" Compact Flor. Lights$250
125 gal tank (18 x 20 x 72) w/ oak stand$350
UV Sterilizer $50
Magnum 350 w/ biowheel$75
Berlin Protein skimmer / pump$100
1 full bag of salt + one partial$10
2 buckets of crushed coral$25
Total $1,010
Take it all$950
This is the price for everything. Preference is given to the person interested in the whole setup, but if I don't hear from you ASAP (within an hour or so), I will be calling tiggerguy to take the rock/inverts and the salt (he contacted me first, and via e-mail - smart guy:)). Would like to sell the tank/lights/filters as a complete setup if possible. Prices are firm.

twhfan

Sale pending on rock and inverts plus salt. Tank and equipment still available. Stand is hand-made with oak - not the cheap fiberboard stuff you see around. Aquarium is acrylic with black backing.

twhfan

The UV sterilizer is a 9 watt model that was manufactured in April 2003. We have probably had it running since August 2003.
The lights are 72 inch from CustomSeaLife and have 2 96 watt smart lamps in each fixture. These lamps are half 10,000k and half actinic.

tiggerguy

just got home with rock and shrimp.. already traded two small pieces of the cabbage for a naso.. the two small ones we broke off.. good deal
to anyone interested in lights they look great
2 72 inch fixtures forv 250 great deal. would have taken but wont fit anything i got....
lights look new.

tiggerguy

yeah the rock i picked up.. but you are interested in some of the cabbage coral i could sell you some.. some very big pieces..