Taking orders on live rock for next week...!!!

deyoe757

Ok, Here is the deal. I have a friend of mine who is moving (as am I) and he took down his tank already. All he has is 100+ lbs of live rock left sitting in the tank. There is still water in the tank and one powerhead for circulation. I was going to take it and use it but there is way too much for my tank. I am taking orders for next week when we are getting everything done for the move. I am planning on selling this in 20-25lb boxes. We are deciding on a price right now but I think it is going to be $2-$3 a pound. I have shipping boxes for this so I will ship but buyer pays shipping charges. I get a discount thru FedEx so it is not too bad. Please email me with how much you want and your zip code so I can get an idea of shipping charges. I will post a pic later tonight so you can see what it looks like. I also have some livestock left to sell and I will ship it as well. My livestock list is 2 fire gobies $12 for both, Red Sea Sailfin Tang $20, 3 green chromis $10 for all 3, 10 hermits/4 peppermint shrimp/5 narissus snails $20 for all. I also have 2 rio filters for sale, rio600 $15, rio2100 $35. Please bear with me as I am extremly busy this week packing and working so I will respond as quickly as possible. Josh :D

T

triggerben

I want the peppermint's, and hermits I will be in Kentucky next week if you will hold them until then.

T

triggerben

damn that is the other side of the state. Is there any way you would meet me half way or something I am going to be in Bowling Green

daryl1478

Im instrested in 50lbs of the rock.let me know on the shipping cost. 43560 is my zip code:)
E-mail:Sharp2561@aol.com

cheno@aol.com

I AM INTERESTED IN ALL OF THE LIVE ROCK I LIVE IN TEXAS LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL BE FOR SHIPPING MY ADRESS IS 1208 EAST FAYLE AVE. BAYTOWN TX. 77520 MY NUMBER IS 281 420 2518 PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU CAN THANK YOU