TALK

evelynne

I have made a thread just to talk a bout what is going on in tanks a envents or questions.I have nothing going on YET! but my cusin`s birth day is SOON PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jburgi

Well today I found the creepiest creature coming out of my rocks in my tank! He made me nervous...but thankfully I was assured that he not only wasn't going to crawl out and get me in the night....but he is good for my tank! I would say that is my favorite part about saltwater fish keeping is all of the strange creepers that are constantly coming out of the rocks!
Thats the most interesting thing that happened to me today :) No parties for me

Jessica

jburgi

How old is your cousin turning? What kind of fun plans does the party promise? I am pretty jealous!!

travelerjp98

J/K... I hope that you didn't get offended by my above comment.
Anyways, in my tank, I just added 30lb of sand

It was my grandma's b-day yesterday

It was Christmas yesterday.

It's been Hannukah

evelynne

That is a lot of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guess how many ! I put? I think 100.

evelynne

well that must be awesome! you think sometimes(well i think) We might get some trouble for this form. Ya know whatnever mind :bw:

evelynne

but we lost some very exspendsive fish to a sea star so i sugest to not get a big or dicent sized one.(sorry for my spelling) Unless it is the only thing, or in the other tank at the bottom. One fish was like 40$ and the other was 35$.R.I.P.

S

saxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynne http:///t/388456/talk#post_3512972
but we lost some very exspendsive fish to a sea star so i sugest to not get a big or dicent sized one.(sorry for my spelling) Unless it is the only thing, or in the other tank at the bottom. One fish was like 40$ and the other was 35$.R.I.P.

I bet it was either a choc chip, a red knobby, or a green brittle...very predatory, esp. if they don't get enuff to eat. $35 - $40 are fairly average fish prices, but it still sux to lose them.