Tampa Bay, FL : Metal Halide 72" 3 x 150 watt For Sale

usfreefer

I have a metal halide for sale 72" for $190. The metal halide bulbs are three 10K and one extra 14K. It is a fixture and separate ballast with long cords and quick connects. Color is black aluminum and gold strip color on top. have pics. I live Saint Petersburg, FL minhhnuf@hotmail.com

T

tizzo

Want me to put the pictures of it on here for you??
oh and...bump.

cpl40475

post pics i may be intersted in it if you can ship it. My zip is 40475 give me a price including shipping

horsin1963

He sent them to me last nite. I need them in a bad way but shipping to NY is a little to much right now. if you look close at the pics you can if you want to install flo's in it the clips are there but thats all you would need a retro kit for them

usfreefer

Shipping is about $90. Kind of a lot unless anyone is nearby. I guess I will be building a second tank. Honestly, a retro kit would be better brand new instead of shipping them. You can get new metal halides you dont have to replace.

I am probably changing this to local pick up only, but the previous offers still are held up.

littlebuck

you cant find a cheaper light then this even with shipping you are saving your self a ton of money.
So ill bump it for you on the great price. I also posted it on a few of my local sites as well good luck with the sale.