Tampa/FL-Steal of a Lifetime! FS: JBJ 24g DX w/ upgrades

nano_primo

$200 FIRM
LOCATED IN TAMPA FL

I think this hobby is too obsessive and its really getting the best of me...so up for sale is my JBJ Nanocube 24DX
This is an awesome tank for experimenting. With the light, flow and filtration on this you can grow anything from SPS to Clams.
This Tank would make a great tank for your garage or something for you to mess around and experiment with because its not the prettiest
Hardware :
-2005 JBJ NanoCube 24DX (24 gallon)
-Custom modified hood with SE 250w 20k MH w/ IceCap Ballast and Reflector
-Honeywell 6" 3 speed fan
-36w PC Actinic w/ workhorse ballast
-8 Blue Night Led (4 on an adjustable V plug to change intensity)
-Modified MJ 900 in chamber 1
-MJ1200 with hydorflo rotating attachment
-50w vistatherm heater
-Cassette Surface Skimmer Mod
-Mag Float Cleaner
-Coralife digital thermometer
-Solid Oak Nightstand
-Custom 1" PVC Siphon Overflow for Fuge
-5100k High Efficiency Fuge Light with reflector
-Toms Aqualifter Pump
-28 Gallon Rubber Bin Fuge w/ Eggcrate/PVC Jaubert System ready
-Mag 2 return
-Modified MJ400
Chemicals
-Purigen
-Seachem
-Algone
-Chemipure
All lights come with heavy duty outdoor timers and are all individually controlled
Livestock:
HUGE Pink Purple Tip BTA (centerpiece of tank) needs clown
Rare Yashia Haze Goby
Rare Twelve line (some call it 4) wrasse
Purple clawed Pistol Shrimp
2 emerald Crabs
3-4 Nassarius Snails
1 Mexican Turbo Snail
2 Blue Legged Hermits
1 Red legged hermit
3 AAA grade Tri-color Yumas
~10 blue mushrooms
~2 Metallic Green Strip Mushrooms
~3 SPS Acropora Frags, not sure what kind
~30lbs of Liverock Covered in Coraline Algae (over 3 years old)
~20lbs of liverock in Sump
~1 1/2" Live sandbed (3 years old)
~big ball of chaetomorpha
I've personally had this system up for 6 months now, the temps fluctuate between 77-79
Salinity is kept at 1.026
Calcium 390-400
Alk 10-11
I left on vacation for 2 weeks and really enjoyed not having to obsess or think about my tank as I was gone...so I think Id rather just let it all go.
I would like $200 FIRM

Come and take everything....I have a bunch of buckets and bins for moving.
Some of the rocks in the tank are really bad ***, not just big clumps like most ive seen. these rocks have natural caves that my wrasse just loves to navigate through. Must come and check out to appreciate.

jroc

Sent you PM.
can I see more pictures of the hood setup. Will that fit on the tank normally without the PVC?

maelv

What a deal....the tank alone is probably more than the asking price of the entire set up. My have to send my sister in law to pick it up...LOL...

nano_primo

some one is already coming to check it out...so its pending to be sold
the hood can sit flush, but I raised it with the pvc to give me more room for water surface agitation and so that I can clean and do feedings without having to remove the hood
when i bought the tank from someone else the stock hinge system was gone so the hood just sits on top of the tank.
plus the 250w MH puts some serious heat and I wanted to give it some space for cooling.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Nano_Primo
some one is already coming to check it out...so its pending to be sold
the hood can sit flush, but I raised it with the pvc to give me more room for water surface agitation and so that I can clean and do feedings without having to remove the hood
when i bought the tank from someone else the stock hinge system was gone so the hood just sits on top of the tank.
plus the 250w MH puts some serious heat and I wanted to give it some space for cooling.
Dang, someone got in there in the 13 minutes between the original post and mine.
Maybe next time.

grabbitt

Wow, if you were within a 100 miles from me, I would grab it without hesitation. That is a great deal

nano_primo

Pending SALE!
Yea sorry GrouperGenius, you were very prompt, but I actually had posted this for sale on reefcentral- tampabay reef club forum the day before I posted it on here.
It actually worked out really well for me because the person who's buying actually lives up the street from me and transportation is going to be much easier.
If things fall through you are definitely next on the list
Thanks everyone for your interest.