TANGS!

S

siptang

My purple and yellow tang grazing together. My powder blue roaming around.

Some shots that I took at Georgia Aquarium. I'm weak to compliments lol, I posted one more for you JP.

mr. limpid

Sweet tangs Sip. The yellow and purple fight? Love your PBT I just had mine in my DT for a month, still waiting for to simmer down, he's been getting better. It's like putting a wild stallion in your tank.

S

siptang

Yellow and purple got together real well.
However, as soon as I put powder blue, all went down hill.
Powder blue was a wild stallion like you said, going every where at once terrorizing everyone and every THING. Tore up my yellow tang (which I gave it to my friend because I hate to see fish die) then when it started to mess with my purple tang then it had to go. :/

rainbow grouper

LOVE the PBT and your other two tangs i'm not going to come tang policing after you because i know how sentimental you are about this. USUALLY i rant and rant and rant at someone who did that but for reasons stated above i won't

S

siptang

Yea, I know. I learned my lesson though.
I got rid of powder blue and yellow. Purple, I just can't get rid of her...
Now, I'm researching researching and more researching.
I have found out something interesting... I'm told that my tank maybe a 90g... I saw a 72g bow front at my buddy's house and it was noticeably smaller then mine..
He saw mine and said it was definitely bigger then his... I'm going to measure it and see if I can figure this out. I always thought it was 72g because the guy that I bought from "thought" it was that.

mr. limpid

My PBT only messes with the hippo and at the moment it nothing no tail action. My female clown is actual meaner to the hippo then the PBT, but the hippo doesn't gives the clown the time of day, she keeps on swimin. The PBT and chevron don't even look at each other and those where the two I was concerned about.

luvmyreef

I had always wanted a powder brown tang, and finally got one when I started my 180g. It was the meanest fish ever. It sliced up my full grown female clown, and attacked my yellow tang that was atleast three times bigger than him. Never again will I get one. I currently have a sailfin and a yellow tang. They tolerate each other, but will occasionally fight over the cave. Here is a pic from last night. Notice how black her stripes get when she is fighting with the yellow!

mr. limpid

yep salfin and yellow are agressive tangs. But the king of all agressive tangs has to be the Sohal, don't see many people having them.

luvmyreef

Your right, I haven't seen many people have sohal tangs. Ya know, my sailfin was very docile, until my yellow was added lol. It decided that it wasn't gonna take the picking from him lol. It got along well with the powder brown too, but man he was a possessed fish!!

S

siptang

Your blonde naso tang picture is bad ass. (pardon my french)
I love it!!!!

luvmyreef

Nice looking yellow tang you got there joe. I love the color they add to a tank. Although mine acts half crazy lol.