tangs

dilan

what aggressive tangs can i put in with a niger trigger and a dogface puffer and 2 clownfish. it should be able to go into a 55 gal then when it grows big it can go into a 180.

S

siptang

Hi, i used to have aggressive fowlr tank before.
It all depends on the size of the fish that's inside. I would recommend blue hippo, yellow, powder blue tang, purple tang but of course not all of them at once and honestly on 55g, maybe just 1 tang.

what aggressive tangs can i put in with a niger trigger and a dogface puffer and 2 clownfish. it should be able to go into a 55 gal then when it grows big it can go into a 180.
When are you upgrading? People plan on getting giant 500g systems and stock their 50g with stingrays and sharks for the time being. Say something happens and they lost their job or whatever. 500g is out the door. What about the sharks and rays? They are condemned to tiny living quarters the rest of their now short lives. The point I am saying is I think you should get this 180 first then worry about a tang. I like the idea of putting fish in a tank for LONG TERM, not until you upgrade, simply because upgrades don't always happen.

dilan

My dad has 8 chromes 3 big and 5 very small a coral beauty 4 clowns very small a powder blue tang a sailfin tang a kole tang and a sailfin tang