Tank 4 sale again

oceanminded

My 190 gal setup is for sale again. Unfortunately the last offer fell through. If any of you remember my last post it is the 190 with canopy, stand, sump, 2 icecap 660 ballast, and six 5 ft vho's. Nice setup but it does have a leak somewhere in the bottom. Not a major leak and in my opinion very repairable. First 600.00 gets it. I live in Alabama and it must be picked up it is very heavy. The tank dim are 5ft long by 2 ft wide by 30 inches tall.

oceanminded

As I said I will take 600 for the setup. You have to come and get it, I live in Tuscaloosa , Al. I will help load it but it will probably take 4 grown men as this thing is heavy.

evilss

im gonna work on the money. i had it but i had to buy some tires for my car. that easily ate up that money. keep us posted on its avilibility. thanks.

roguetang

I am in the market for a full set up and would like to buy yours. i am located in Knoxville,TN dont think its that far from u but we need to get together on this send me an e-mail with phone# and we can hash out details
rogerstj_69@charter.net

dobelady

I would be interested in everything except the lights how much? how bad is the leak? also have you tried to fix it? is it just the silicone? thanks

oceanminded

I will not part the setup out. I will not ship either, would probably cost a fortune. As far as the leak, I believe it is just a seal problem that could be fixed with silicone. It is in the bottom of the tank. Rougetang I will be sending you an email soon. Evillss please e mail me if you are still interested, you have first dibs.

kruel

I am really interested in your tank......i am in huntsville, alabama.....please send me an email.......kruelntenchuns@msn.com