Tank break down EVERYTHING GOES! Omaha, NE

nakadoc

I decided to start another thread as the other one was just way to cluttered. Well, livestock will be gone come Saturday and shipping will start Saturday. Here is what I have for drygoods, prices INCLUDE shipping to help cut on down quesitons. All items are in prefect working condition and can be insured at buyers expense. Items are located in Omaha, NE 68123 and local pickup is prefered and will deem a cut in listed price. Any questions please feel free to ask and Plase NO LOW BALLERS you will be ignored and put on my ignor list.
120gal. Oceanic Reef ready tank with dual mega overflows, a few minor scratches, no cracks or leaks. 2 years old. Oceanic dark cherry stand and canopy W/ 4 5in. speed adjustable fans. $800
Willing to ship at buyer expense. $1200 with lighting listed below.
Hamilton 250watt HQI pendent W/Ice cap 2nd gen. ballast and quick disconnect and phoenix 14K bulb W/8 months use @ 8 hours per day. $250 shipped
Ice cap 250watt HQI pendent W/Ice cap2nd gen. ballast and quick disconnect and phoenix 14K bulb W/8 months use @ 8 hours per day. $200 shipped
Ice cap 660 2nd gen. ballast W/4 sets of T12 water proof sockets and mounts, quick disconnect and heat sink. $145 shipped
Also got a new change of bulbs and reflectors cut for my canopy, local pickup only or will ship at buyer expense. $50
75gal. custom made acrylic sump. $175 picked up
Reeflo dart pump, 1 year old, best pump ever owned QUITE! $160 shipped.
Euro reef RS180 with sedra pump, AWESOME SKIMMER! $325 shipped
Ultra life float switch SOLD
Reefkeeper 2 with new PH probe, ph solution and expansion socket SOLD
Wave2K wavemaker, flush mount custom made by maker to mount under canopy, side or back unit. $200 shipped
Redsea deluxe 200mg/hr unit with 1 month old ORP probe and solution, 500g air dryer and new BIG air pump. $300 shipped
Via aqua 1/4HP chiller with built in digital display and temp sensor's. Cooled my 120gal. fine. SOLD
Flow control pinch valve, new. $8 shipped
C02 brass check valve, new. $27 shipped
Redsea bubble counter, new with solution. $14 shipped
Aqualifter with pre-filter, new. SOLD
5lbs. C02 tank, full. $75 shipped
TLF phosban reactor, 2 months old. SOLD
2X GEO filter sock holders W/socks $18 each shipped.
3X pacific flow accelerators, 2 months old. $13 each shipped
Mag 9.5, used perfect working condition. Used to mix my water. SOLD
I will get the pictures of this evening.

nakadoc

I have had it for a little over a year but only use it to mix my new water. It still looks and functions like new.

nakadoc

UPDATE
Both pendent's and 250watt Ice cap ballast's sold.
Ice cap 660, wire harness and heatsink sold.
Sump back up for sale, could not fit under the stand of the last buyer.