Tank Complete! All we need now is an upgrade...

fishtanker

very nice :) ...espically like HQ tuskfish, do you have any snails or crabs in there? i want to get a tusk for my 125gal but am concerned that it will eat the inverts.

D

daniel411

Looks like some good sized healthy fish! Nice shrooms too! What size tank do you have? Feel like adding a full tank pic?

azeritis

Ok...
The tank is 100g
In a few months a major upgrade is due.
I had some snails that i picked from the sea, however the triggers cleaned up the clean up crew....
There are a couple of crabs (that came along with the rocks) that sometimes I see at night. I also have 4-5 hermits (although I am not really sure they are hermits- they look like them. They were also picked up by me). They are doing fine. Occasionally the huma will attack them if he sees them out there but they also come out at night when he is sleeping....
I got the tusk from my LFS. I waited for that fish for 6 months or so. The owner of the store told me he came from England (along with another tusk and a few other fish). I paid 200 euros for it (I guess that is close to 250$) However, if I was to buy another fish again I would only get one from that supplier in England. The fish arrive extremely healthy, well shaped and coloured. I introduced him in the tank late at night 1:30 because the plane arrived late, and the next day he was eating and swiming and acting as if I had him for years....
I do not have a nice full tank pics yet but I will post one as soon as I get it....
Thanks for the comments.