Tank crashed.. Everything for sale.

Little over 100 pounds of live rock. (pickup only) $450
Metal Halide 2 - 250w with bulbs, reflector and 2 - 36w lights with 5 bulbs. $275 (pickup only)
Approc 150 pounds of live sand $150 (Pickup Only)
2 Clown Fish, 3 Ricordia mushrooms and one huge toadstool are included with the rock.
Send email to erney1@adelphia.net
All items must be picked up in Dillsburg PA which is 12 miles or so south of harrisburg pa. Please let me know if anyone is interested. If not it goes to ---- tomorrow.
After hurricane isabel blew threw pennsylvania while i was away for 3 days we lost power for those 3 days and almost everything died in the tank. Im going back to freshwater, the saltwater loss was too devastating. It wasnt the money but i lost some great fish and anenomes that I have had for about 4 years.

nicky1.8t

what kind of metal halides do you have. What are the rating on the bulbs, 10k, 20k? I could find out how much the shipping would be. Let me know

The mushrooms are included with the live rock they will not be sold without it. The metal halides are 10k ushio. By the way the lights are 48 inch.

alex.m

Originally posted by Alex.M
how much are ricordeas and a toadstool? Will you ship? I am in VA

With a rock!!!!

After we sold all the items we started over again from scratch, we bought new lights and new rock new skimmer and calcium reactor. We will be back with avengance! :)