tank/fish maintenance

I actually left a different forum (which will not be named!) because of they way they "answered" my questions. At worst, they were abusive. At best, they were condescending. I saw some posts on there that led with language that might as well have said, "Hey idiot, read this before you bother me with your stupid questions."

This forum does a much better job of making us noobs feel welcome. I appreciate that!

beaslbob

I actually left a different forum (which will not be named!) because of they way they "answered" my questions. At worst, they were abusive. At best, they were condescending. I saw some posts on there that led with language that might as well have said, "Hey idiot, read this before you bother me with your stupid questions."

This forum does a much better job of making us noobs feel welcome. I appreciate that!
happened to me with several forums. Seems like "my" methods are considered unproven experimental methods. Truth it they're just old. LOL

silverado61

Seems like with a lot of these forums most of the posts are from years ago. Is there something we can do to increase attendance?

jay0705

Idk if its lack of intrest or what. The spam was bad a yr or so ago i think that had a negative impact then

lmforbis

Look at the new posts. Most are probably not real. All have links to reefs for less. Originally I was deleting them because of the links until i was told they were allowed. When I did an IP search they all were from the same IP.