Tank for sale in VA

wamp

Hello all,
I have my 65 gallon tank for sale. It is 36"x18"x24". It has a stand and canopy built by me that is stained Walnut.
Items included with the aquarium are. (Everything except livestock is only 1 month old)
2- 250w 20K Radium Halides w/electronic ballasts and timer
1- 201 powerhead
1- Amiracle Maxi Reef Wet/Dry filter
1- Air Water Ice 75gpd 5 stage RO/DI Unit (needs DI cartridge)
1- Iwaki WMD-20RLT pump
1- Calcium test kit and other misc kits.
1- Kent Pro Scrapper and other cleaning acc..
The tank also has about 75 lbs of live rock completly covered with corals and shrooms. Hairy, Green and some Orange Ricordia shrooms. 4-5 types of leathers, a bubble coral and other types of corals also... The rock and corals came from my old tank. Tank has about 100lbs of live sand. I will also throw in everything I have that you can use on the tank. Ther are alot of snails and crabs, 2 Green Chromis and a Cleaner shrimp.
E-Mail me for more pics. They are not that great of quality but you can get the idea. The tank is beautiful.
Email- rickues@gamewood.net
Asking 1000$ for the whole deal. Local only. I will not ship it due to the cost and amount of items. I live in danville VA which is within 5 hours of all of VA and NC.

jpawson

I would love the lighting system. I am sure you want to sell this thing as a package though. I am in NC and would make the trip for the halides if you are interested in breaking it up.

wamp

If you can find other people interasted in things, in other words, other people to go in on it togther, I would sell it like that but, It has to be sold as a package due to the fact that it is running and I have no other place to put the stuff.... If one person wants rock, another wants the tank, another the rest, I can break it apart like that but so far, no takers on all of it.
P.S. Price is a little Negotiable.....

wamp

After several E-mail offers, I will take 850$ for the whole setup. I have had alot about splititng the tank up however, sice the tank is running spliting it would be difficult to arrange all the items going at the right time.
rickues@gamewood.net

wamp

Livestock Sold seperatly is 275$ Picik up only, Once that is sold the rest will be parted out...
Let me know...
I should say can be not will be...

wamp

After the Live rock is Picked Up Sunday, the rest will be parted out... Thanks for all the E-Mails.. I will post it all here...