Tank for sale-NY

richkid03

Hey all, up for sale is a 110G (currently freshwater) tank for sale. As far as I know, I am only the second owner. This is a beautiful tank for someone that has the time for it, but having two kids and a full time job I just cant find the time (or the ambition to take care of the tank. Included in the deal:
110 Gallon tank (with wood color trim) (measures aprox 5'L X 18"W X 2'H)
Glass canopy
5' single bulb light strip W/ extra bulb (Light matches the tank trim, this is not a light you would want to use for saltwater, however one of the bulbs is supposedly a salt water bulb)
Custom made wood stand (not particle board, REAL WOOD, I believe its oak, but can not swear to it)
Whisper 4 HOT Filter
300 Watt submersible heater
Large Gravel
Under Gravel filter W/ tubes for power heads (power heads not included)
Decorative Rocks (around 150-200lbs!)
$400 (Plus delivery, if I deliver, obviously not charged if you pick up at my home)
And if I can find where I put them, I will include a brand new (still in the package) large net, in addition to a large assortment of chemicals (ammo loc, accu-clear etc.)
I am located Between Oneonta, Utica, Cooperstown, and Binghamton (ZIP code 13335). I am willing to deliver within a 100 mile radius for a fee of $1 per mile each way (ex 50 miles would be $100). I have an SUV that sucks on gas, so I don't think that I will be making much, especially considering that I will have to teardown and load this myself. If you live within 200 miles we might be able to work something out, email or call me.
Now, more about the tank. There are no leaks that I am aware of, but there is a small chip in the glass about the size of a dime on the corner of the tank. This in no way takes away from the beauty of the tank. Also on the back side of the tank, the molding is slightly deformed on the top (from the previous owner.) The light is also slightly warped (the last owner said this happened because he left it in the sun)
*****ALL ITEMS WORK IN GREAT CONDITION*****
I have tried to describe the items included as accurately as possible, please email or call me with any questions.
Because I am having problems with getting a picture inserted in this thread, please email me to see pics of the tank. I tried to take a picture of the chip on the corner of the tank, but because it is so small I have to get very close to the tank, and the picture just come out blurry. My email address is RCamarda@STNY.RR.COM (please use lots of ***'s and put "Fish Tank For Sale" in the subject, I get a lot of spam and don't want to confuse your email for junk).
You can call me (Rich) at 607-965-8691, I'm in the process of switching phone service, so if you cant get thru to me, email me, I check my email just about every day. The best time to reach me is between 6:15pm and 9pm BUT, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL BEFORE 8AM ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK, OR AFTER 9PM, I HAVE TWO YOUNG CHILDREN, THAT SLEEP DURING THIS TIME!!!!!

I also have a protein skimmer rated for....ummm, I think a 55 Gallon tank, ready to go in a sump or refug. Make an offer.
If this tank is bigger then you are looking for I also have 15 and 20 Gallon tanks, email or call me to discuss.
Thanks,
Rich Camarda

richkid03

Oh, I forgot to mention, the date that is on the pics is wrong, these pics were not taken in 2000, they were taken tonight, 8/9/05 at around 8-8:30pm Just so there is no confusion.

mumbulog

this is definlty a beautiful tank! I've seen it personally and you won't find a better deal out there. Thats a great price and it's definitly worth the money. Would look awesome with some fish in it.
Are you looking to sell the 75, I knew of someone looking for one if the price was right.
Gordon

richkid03

Hey, no, not leaving the hobby, just looking to downsize on the tanks, the 110 is overkill, I dont need that big of a tank. Yeah, I have been considering selling that tank too. I'll start a new thread for that tank.

richkid03

I made a mistake when I listed this tank, the delivery cost is $1 per mile one way--Ex: 50 miles $50. contact me if interested.

openwater

I live in Ludlow, VT. (05149) I am about 175-180 miles from you. Is it possible you could deliver to me? I am very interested, I want to start a new reef tank so that our 4yr/old can help with the process. My email is scott@vchb.com.
h*

richkid03

I will drive it there on the following terms: you pay the $400, $100 of which you send in the form of a US Postal Money order prior to me driving to you (the rest must be paid at time of delivery), if you are concerned with sending a money order I will provide you will all of my personal info including a copy of my drivers licence to ease your mind. And you pay my actual fuel bill to drive the tank to you. I would expect the gasoline bill to be in the area of $70.
Would you be able to meet me any closer than your home (or the zip that you provided). My Mom lives just outside NYC and if Im going to be down that far I would like to be able to make a trip over to see her if possible. Let me know what your thoughts are.