Tank for Sale on No. VA/DC area?

P

pas13

Anyone selling a 90g bowfront, reef ready tank in the No. VA/DC area (or within a 100 mile radius or so)? Anything close to that size in a reef ready, bow front? I'm ready to shell out the big bucks this weekend for a new Oceanic but thought that I would check here first. Thanks.

ken327

Hi there, I'm selling a 50 gallon tank (sorry not a bow) complete well established reef complete with 70 lbs. live rock, sand, handmade wood stand (very solid) large mushroom corals, button polyp colonies, fish (one large domino, one blue damsel, one wild caught clown, hawaiin hawk fish, royal grama, brittle star) 50 to 100 blue and red leg hermit crabs, and equipment (2 coral life 2x96 fixtures, precision marine hot skimmer, rio power head 1100, misc. equip and left over salt. I've had the tank running for about three years and currently live in Alexandria VA. Beautiful tank, have to sell because of newborn twins and moving. Picture attached and your welcome to come and see.http://members.cox.net/ken327/DSCN0156.JPG

ken327

I know you're looking for 90 gallon thought you might be looking for the contents of the tank to start things off. Good luck.