tank from stacey (way off topic)

flipmodez5

Dam dude, sorry for your loss koolkev...I freakin hate ppl who do that shiii...as for that factory whore stacey...I hope you get whats comin 2 ya...What goes around ALWAYS COMES AROUND!!!...

krowleey

its a federal offense, he can goto Jail for a long time for it. i would do something about it, what a little punk. :mad:

riccio

It is a federal offense since you sent the money via US postal service. Sorry about you losing the money but here's some options you have available. I came across these links that can help protect us all against internet fraud on this site, as well as any others.
Make copies of the advertisement on your local hard drive. Try to get a copy of the logfile transcript that shows this users post
Complain to the persons Internet Service Provider that the advertiser is posting fraudulent advertisements and ask the Internet Service Provider to terminate his account for violating it's Terms of Service Agreement
File a complaint at FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center...http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
File a complaint at ScamBusters...http://www.scambusters.com/
File a complaint on the National Fraud Information Center...http://www.fraud.org/
File a complaint at the Better Business Bureau...http://www.bbb.org//
File a formal complaint with the US Postmaster General. (This works best if you sent the person a US Postal Service Money Order). Mail Fraud is a FEDERAL OFFENSE and there are lots of people in PRISON for committing MAIL FRAUD. If you sent your check/money order via US Postal Service to him and he accepted it congrats thats mail fraud...http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/
File a formal theft complaint with their local law enforcement authorities

lockman

Hello I have several faimly members that are in diffrent levels of law inforcement and honestly there aint a lot they will do if you dont raise a big stink over it! I wouldnt let up persue it to the end! SORRY FOR UR LOSS:eek:

sandman12

I think u should just find out where he lives and fight him:D j/k i hope it works out but i talk to his wifes sis in law. atleast thats what the person i was talking to said. stacey, who is now this guys wife is in jail. Its all messed up, every word seems like a lie.

fishtails

Ah Sammy, I was caught up thinking the thread was really "RIP OFF from Stacey"...
But still, I would've been cautious of this guy from his 1st post.

salty cheese

Don't forget about small claims court. You should be able to file the complaint where you live and Stacey would be forced to show up there. If he/she didn't a default judgement would be rendered against him/her. Thats the way it works in Wisconsin.
Good Luck

krowleey

Originally posted by Salty Cheese
Don't forget about small claims court. You should be able to file the complaint where you live and Stacey would be forced to show up there. If he/she didn't a default judgement would be rendered against him/her. Thats the way it works in Wisconsin.
Good Luck

wrong

jlem

Originally posted by Salty Cheese
Good Luck

So if Joe Dirt sues Stacy and Stacy counter sued and Joe Dirt failed to show where Stacy filed suit then Joe Dirt would have to show up or loose :confused: . I doubt it if that is how it works:notsure:

lionstorm

sorry about your loss dude, I hope this person gets caught. I'm always cautious when I perform transactions online and generally speaking its safer to not send money orders or cash. We all learn from our mistakes though hopefully you'll be able to learn from this at least.
As for everyone else reading this, beware. The internet does provide a source of anonymity which can be dangerous, and its sad that scammers have come here :(

marlins #1

LOOK JUST FOLLOW THE ADVICE THAT PEOPLE GAVE YOU.....
BECAUSE FBI WONT DO JACK
FBI WILL NOT GET INVOLVED
YOU ARE A PETTY CASE BETWEEN 2 INDIVIDUALS
NOT EVEN A COMPANY OR ANYTHING
THE COPS WILL ALSO IGNOR YOU.
JUST WORK ON THOSE LINKS THAT THE PEOPLE GAVE YOU
AND WRITE A PROFESSIONAL LETTER TO THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU SENT THE MONEY ORDER TO
SAYING THAT YOU WILL DO LEGAL ACTIONS IF THEY DO NOT PAY YOU BACK ASAP
THEY WILL GET SCARED AND PROB PAY YOU BACK
BUT DO NOT RELIE ON THE COPS AND THE FBI WILL NOT DO JACK
TRUST ME
I WILL FOR EVER BE ON THIS WEB SITE, IF I AM WRONG
PROVE ME WRONG WITH IN TIME
I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP,
I GAVE YOU HER ADDRESS AND ALL
SHE TRIED THE SAME THING WITH ME AND I WASN'T BUYING IT
YOU KNOW WHAT, EMAIL HER THE LINK TO THIS PAGE
IM SURE SHE WILL WISEN UP AND DO SOMETHING SMART

chandler04

Are you offended by all of this? Then check out the "Hunt For Stacey" Thread. You'll find some satisfaction there

salty cheese

Originally posted by krowleey
wrong

"C. Default Judgment
If the defendant fails to come to court on the return date (or to answer on time in courts which
allow that instead), the judge or court commissioner will often enter a “default judgment” against the
defendant. For some types of cases, the complaint or plaintiff’s sworn testimony at the return date
hearing is enough proof for such a judgment. In some counties, for some kinds of cases (especially
damage and injury claims such as auto accidents) you might be asked to return to court and offer
evidence to prove your claim at a later time. The clerk will help schedule that for your convenience.
In some counties, the clerk will require you to sign an affidavit that to the best of your knowledge
the defendant is not in the military service before filing the default judgment. If you know the
defendant is presently in the military, your action may not be able to go to judgment.
If the plaintiff fails to appear timely on the return date (in those counties where required to do
so), the lawsuit will usually be dismissed by the court."
http://www.wicourts.gov/about/pubs/circuit/docs/smallclaims.pdf
As I said I live in wisconsin, not in CA. so it might be different out there. Also I not sure how this works across state lines.
A fictional movie has no bearing here.:D

drkdweller

I was watching peopls court and they had a case like this. It was a 15 year old selling stuff on ----. The guy bought a ipod from the kid and got a box with a brick in it. It was funny as hell the guy brought ---- comments from ppl the kid did it to also. The kids defence was that he sent it and that someone in the post office opened the package stole it then put a brick in it and mailed it out. The kid lost
it's internet fraud and you can do something about it, however you havent posted if you have or not.