Tank Invasion?

revrick3

Not sure what has hatched or developed in tank, just noticed them today. All over the glass I can see tiny oval white what looks like some sort of hatched critter. They are white and slightly translucent, almost looks like they are divided into with 2 tiny appendages. Need magnifying glass to tell any of this. They are moving slightly so I now they are alive. Nothing on fish, they seem fine.
All water paramaters are fine. Added anemone and 2 T. clowns last week. Nothing else changed. 90gl. with 120 lr and 100 ls. into my 5 month with tank. What could these be. Not able to get picture of these and send, can you guys help, are they something to worry about?

mcbdz

I would google flatworms and make sure that isn't it they can cause trouble.

Pattie

revrick3

I am not able to get photo too tiny. Opaque white, oval shaped but almost seen to be divided into 2 halves, not flat but oval shaped. they probably the size of 1/10 grain of rice. 3 different ideas so far, dont think these are flat worms and I have tank full of pods, could these be pod larvae?

revrick3

I think they are tiny snails as I keep watching them, dont see as many as before, clowns might be eating them. thanks guys