Tank mates for a puffer?

reefer4444

I just got a large porcupine puffer and I think I want an Atlantic Blue Tang & a Blueface Angel. I have a 125gl tank with a 33gl sump. I also have a snowflake eel and 3 squareback Anthias. Do you think this will be a good stock list?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Reefer4444
I just got a large porcupine puffer and I think I want an Atlantic Blue Tang & a Blueface Angel. I have a 125gl tank with a 33gl sump. I also have a snowflake eel and 3 squareback Anthias. Do you think this will be a good stock list?
Didn't you just post that you have all of these? I would not get the tang and angel. You have already selected two huge fish.

zeke92

eel and puffer? thats gonna be a hard tank. but i dont think any ofthem will fight, but not sure

sepulatian

Originally Posted by zeke92
eel and puffer? thats gonna be a hard tank. but i dont think any ofthem will fight, but not sure

The eel and the puffer will be fine.

reefer4444

Thanks. I think im going to give the eel back to my friend who gave it to me to cycle the tank. He never comes out and I could have a more active fish. If this were the case would I go with the Angel or Tang? And will some sand sifting stars be ok?