Tank move crashtastrophie

So I move my 215 gallon tank. It loaded up with about 4 years of corals mostly softies a chalace and a few Lps. All the coral was doing fine during the trip even though the temp was in the high 90s that day. I even had my zoos opening in the rubber maids along with my giant Kenya tree opened up. Now my water is a dark green smells a tiny bit and my corals look dead.....:sad::sad: For the most part I already threw out my large frogspawn and a few ricordea and scrapped some others off he glass. The chalice died along with a few sps.
The water has high ammonia and nitrates due to the genocide going on in the tank but. I have a massive media reactor for ammonia reducing, nitrate refusing and another for a fluidized bed of sand/bio pellet. If I run those along with carbon and good flow can I still sve my corals? I saved my urchin and my chevron tang who was 3. But it died today out of the blue...
What can I do to make this tank crystal clear and happy again?:hi:

kiefers

a few good water changes along with some carbon and a prayer for good measure. Sorry to read about the cheveron.

Thanks all. Getting my mr1 reactor setup with some carbon along with a bit of zeolite. Help get the water clearer and i am going to cycle the water through a mechanical filter as well like the filte sponge/ floss. Gong to get a starter colony of various Copepoda once the water is stable and the only good thing so far is the few bristle worms that wouldn't leave are dead. Lol just wish I had a cheaper and less heartbreaking way to effective kill them this time around

novahobbies

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. Kiefers is pretty much bang on......some heave water changes are definitely in order to help drop the ammonia and nitrite quickly. Fingers crossed for ya..