tank parted in so fla

smork81

Sry but that BS...I told you i would pay when i got home from work! also u said in the email u sent me that it was a deposit on it...not payed in full..and if u were offered more than what i offered i can understand but dont chalk it up to "sry it was a misunderstanding"! !!!!!

saltn00b

sorry tiny, the caretakers of the tank killed the clown. he was one of the best specimens i have ever seen, and i am quite upset over it.
sorry ninja, the tank is dismantled and the rock is sold.

saltn00b

yea i went last weekend to break it down so i could sell the parts, and i see a white mass stuck to the overflow teeth, it was what used to be the clown, stripped of scales, poisoning the tank! they didnt even know to take it out >< i was fuming!
if i came later, the whole thing could have crashed, luckily i only lost a (massive) emerald crab. i managed to salvage 3 emerald crabs (one red), 30-40 turbo and cerith snails and 2 blue neon gobies amazingly enough.

tinysmajick

That is absolutely horriable!!!
I would have been extremely upset as well.
Pure neglagience, or stupidity.
Very sad either way.

saltn00b

i still have the large wet dry sump with PVC connections, rated for 150 gallons. i also still have the SS 125 skimmer, and a sealife systems skimmer rated at 150 gallons.
so:
coralife SS 125 : $120 shipped.
wet dry / sump for 150 + PVC : $65 (i have since cleaned since photos)
- Spectacular Sea Systems Acrylic Sump
- 28" x 12" x 16" ~ 23 gallons
- brand new 1" BH rated at 600 GPH, done right with Teflon Tape!
- 1" Ball Valve ($20 value)
- 1" PVC Union for easy pump removal and cleaning. ($20 value)
- built for use with an external IN-LINE pump, for longevity, quality, and minimal heat transfer
- 5 gallons of Mixed size pre-cleaned Bio Balls should you choose to use as a wet dry, i used it as a sump, personally.
- 'Mini Baffles' for holding carbon or media bags in place.
- thermometer

sealife systems venturi skimmer 150: $50