tank pic gallery lol

Originally Posted by redsea
http:///forum/post/2965180
I like the mollies in that tank!!
Thank You ! There really good at eating nuicense algae....I have 3 , but one of my females is a voracious eater , and was competing with my kelloggi for food so she went into my hex tank [ thats the tank I feed the most ], yes they eat frozen mysis like my horses ....the other 2 are more mellow and leave my horse alone

Originally Posted by dingus890
http:///forum/post/2965071
One thing I noticed in your tank,(and I may be wrong) is the sand is not getting enough oxygen from flow.The black under the sand is bacteria and when released has hydrogen sulfide.So I would stir your tank a little tonight.Again I may be wrong but I remember in my first tank that was a 10 gallon I thought it was the beneficial bacteria growing...lol...Until I did some more research.I had the add more flow to the tank and take some sand out.
ya thats just some gravel i had in there from the tank b4.i thought it would add some beneficial bacteria since its cycling and yes its blue.and i know wat u were talkin about with not having enough flow.
thanks though

hey i noticed that the yellow CB reidis are on sale today (or depending on what day u read this "were on sale")
but i got a question
can u add a wild caught pipefish with a captive bred seahorse. cause i saw this really cool aligator pipefish at my pet store and i thought that eventually after the tank is all cycled and the seahrose is settled it would be kinda cool to have.

I wouldn't add the pipefish.... There all wild caught , and unless you were to go a long qt with worming etc I just wouldn't risk it....and I saw the yellow reidis on this site are on sale, but I'd still qt them , freshwater dip and worm them to be on the safe side....prazipro is really cheap online or at ***** etc....and it works
And a good 5-6 week qt also.... seahorses aren't cheap, and better to qt them than to infect your other horses with vibro or another nasty disease , just my lil 2 cents...lol