tank pics from all of you

class clown

Chef, I like your setup. It's different. The bottle, the big shell, the black sand... pretty cool :cool: I've been wondering what that black sand I've heard about looks like. Do you have any more pics?
Cheers,

kholt

You guys. These tanks are beautiful! I have a question though. Since I am a newcomer... I really have no idea... so don't laugh at my questions! lol
I saw a pic of a 3 day old tank, and all that it had in it was LR. A month later she had added some things, and continues to do so now... that was 3 years ago. Do you actually pick the spot where these creatures will reside, or do they find a spot that they like? I'm confused as hell right now. lol
I'm looking more toward a reef tank at this point, with just a few fish. In the beginning it was all about fish, but the reefs are so beautiful... I just can't ignore them...!!!
Thanks for the info!
Kelly

chef jaysen

Plenty of pics just ask.......
I am a huge wine buff so ofcourse I had to have wine bottles in there. I had a huge wine glass in there too but when I decided to go saltwater all the rules changes about what I could and couldnt have..............but I fought for the wine bottles.....:D

m.rogers

little old but here it is. am upgrading my lighting from 190watts. to 370watts so it will get better.