tank pics from all of you

stacyt

I'm still unsure what I'm going to add to the tank. The only fish I have for sure is a porc puffer. I also have a snowflake that will be added to this tank as well. I was thinking I might add a yellow tang, but so far thats all I've come up with. I'll be setting up a 240 reef as well in the next couple of weeks. As soone as I'm finished with this project. I already have everything for my next tank sitting in the garage.

bklynz00

Here is a pic of my 155 gal. Its not as updated. I have added more fish and more tanga rock a newer and clearer pic is to come.

yzfr6

Up and running for about 9months now...
the little blurry thing is my Copperband butterfly, he's always on the move

chef jaysen

Track lighter there is no real significance to the avitar I just thought it was funny as hell. Its from the tv show family guy.
Nate I use a olympus c4000 4 meg camera. Although the trick on this site is too take the picture in 640 by 480, on a tripod and with little back lighting and on timer. So there is abosolutely no movement. Also in my case take 20 pics to use one. lol....:D
heres another un pc avitar......just funny really.....

plhsurfer

Well, I can't post pics from that site anymore.. let me find someone else to host them and I will post a couple up.. sorry

dpittman

Imagestation won't allow you to post pics - wanted to show my new Sargassum trigger and Dussumeiri Tang - anybody want to post them for me?

beefman

Here is my 55 reef with 2 saddle back clowns and 1 yellow and many more. Later on me and my dad are gonna combine all of our stuff into a 200 gal. I have alot of my corals in my tank cause i want them to either grow alot or reproduce so he can have some in his tank.

beefman

here is the other pic... if anyone would maybe recommend some stuff that would be cool. i want to get some more fish but my yellow is a little agressive towards them but he usually gets over it a while but im not sure. I might not get anymore fish. But any corals would be good. Im running 80 watts of light 1 20k and 1 actinic,thinking of getting more in. 1 when me and my dad upgrade our tank were gonna have MH and Vho's. Anyone recommendations on that would be good too.

fireeater

First off....beefman, I believe your clown croaked. He is upside down and bloated....hehe
Here is my 58g hex with 10g tall refugium.

beefman

Thats prettu sweet i wish i had the money for halides right now. But down the road me and my dad are gonna get a 180 or 200 gal with halides and VHos. So when that comes u will have to see the pics. hey a new thing to tell u too that is really really nice stuff in Miracle mud that goes into ur 10 gal refugium. This stuff is so nice.its a little pricey but when u have it goin its amazing what ur corals will do. If i could find the web site i would tell u. if u want check out a search and look for something like EcoSystems aquarium or look up miracle mud.

puffy_1234

Wow! All your pics of your tanks are awesome... inspires me on wanting to do more with mine, but I gotta wait until I get my 100 before I can do anything. But I can't wait till I do, I only have my 30 right now, but will get my bigger one sooner... Good luck to me!!!! Congrats on your tanks, You all should be very proud of them!