tank pics from all of you

robchuck

FireEater,
First of all, I love the stand you have for your 'fuge. I do have a few questions about your setup. Where did you find an octogon tank. That's the first one I've ever seen and it's an awesome looking tank. Second, how did you stack your LR so high without it falling?
Nice setups everyone!

fireeater

RobChuck,
Thanks for the praise.
The tank was given to me by a buddy. He had an oscar in it. I used it for awhile as a freshwater tank and converted it over about 5 months ago.
The rock actually starts from the bottom front, about six inches in, and goes up and back from there.
When it get to the top it is almost against the glass. Though there is plenty of room behind the rock.
Here are 2 two side shots.

doodle1800

See the back wall? Thats where mine's going to be soon. In the wall. What should I use to support a 75 gal tank - 4 x 4's?

tkblazer

Originally posted by DPittman

Imagestation won't allow you to post pics - wanted to show my new Sargassum trigger and Dussumeiri Tang - anybody want to post them for me?

here you go Dpittman... you have to take the orig.jpg out after the first .jpg in order to post the pictures...

fireeater

Killa, Thanks!
jamesurg,
I love those Hitchhiker books! Did you ever see the tv show? It was funny to see all the characters.

conogre

I'm Betts other half...here's a pic of the whole 125 we are curently using as our "ambush predator tank"....contrary to what many think, these guys are almost completely non-aggressive UNLESS you're a feeder.