Tank Pics.

spmnarciso

Thanks to all, this is what my tank looks like so far. Please feel free to criticize. Thanks again for all the info.

razoreqx

How about the rest of your setup? I like to see the "behind the scenes" too.. Thats where most of our efforts go!!
DOH I POSTED to soon :p Looks great BTW

spmnarciso

Light Panel... Just flourescents. Upgrade later on. For now I will be adding one more strip in the middle. Total: 240W 2-10,000K, 1 50/50, and 1 actinic. Will be adding another Actinic, and another 50/50.

Looks like its off to a great start!
A small suggestion . . . . the shelf that your fuge is on looks like it could use some more support . . . . gotta remember, water weighs 8 lbs per gallon.

smoothounds

Overall i really like your tank but I have to recommend a solid background. It looks allot more natural. Beautiful though.

reef379

you guys want some nice rock try Dr. Mac &Sons, or PHishy business they have really nice stuff and are very reliable

anubix00

ya i really like ur tank too. i kinna like thebackground, and the pot too. its different that what u normally see in tanks

badkharma

I like your setup. Very unique, something you don't see everyday. I truly don't like your background, though. But that's only my opinion, don't take it personally at all. :) It definitely is unique, that's for sure. Nice setup!

spmnarciso

when I first setup this tank, which was FREE, it was a freshwater set up and I liked thepaint job that way. But now it's really old, and I definitely want to change it. Has anyone ever used latex paint to paint there background?

spmnarciso

I know spray paint is the way to go; I've used it every single tank I've setup. However this one is already setup and I have very limited space to work with, and I definitely don't want to spray paint in my house. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone has ever used latex wall paint for there tank glass? If it works or if is peels too easily?